by Joyce Schwarz, keyote speaker and best-selling author THE VISION BOARD book, www.visionboard.info.
This is the perfect weekend (or any time you're reading this to make a PEACE VISION BOARD. Here are some basic steps that you and your family and friends will enjoy doing. It's also a great experience to do yourself if you have just an hour or two you can do this easily.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO TAKE:
1) VISIONING -- take some time to envision peace and what it means to you -- is it peace of mind ? Is it freedom? Is it being an American or a faithful citizen to your country of choice?
You can see a free chapter on the ancient art of visioning at: http://tinyurl.com/seeinsidebook
2) REVIEW the GRABS success formula which is featured in Joyce Schwarz book THE VISION BOARD (www.visionboard.info)
G= Gratitude (be grateful for your life
R = Receive -- be ready to receive the best right now and to RELEASE the past
A= Take some action (even if they are what Joyce Schwarz calls LA La actions (little actions) Acknowledge your life for the past 10 years since 9/11/0, ASK for peace for your family and the world.
B = Be authentic -- ask your family to give up arguing and bickering for just this weekend and see if you can add a new sence of peace just for 48 hours. Believe that peace IS possible (or if you can't believe at least suspend your disbelief)
S= Share your sence of peace -- invite people over or just do it with your family and yourself on 9/11 light some candles and say a prayer or just use the word Peace as a mantra
3) Little actions -- as mentioned light a candle on 9/11, put out your American Flag and display it proudly.
4) Gather pictures from the past decade that show your family as peaceful and happy. Or go out to the beach (if there is one nearby) or even a baseball diamond area and inscribe the word PEACE in the sand. Or walk around your neighborhood or nearby park on 9/11 and take pictures of the American flags flying
5) Celebrate your Vision Board -- if you wish you can frame it or you can display it proudly on the mantle. If you have service members in your family -- be sure to call and email them and send them a picture of your PEACE VISION BOARD
6) Take a picture of the PEACE board and carry it with you to remind yourself that you can create a sense of peace and peace of mind whenever you want.
7) ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND -- slow down, hug your kids, kiss your loved ones and most of all be grateful to our American Heroes around the round the globe and to all the heroes of 9/11.
For more information about becoming a Certified Vision Board Coach go to www.visionboardinstitute.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org To tweet Joyce Schwarz contact her at www.twitter.com/visionboard.